At home bake the dough first!
Many amateur chefs slip up as
they put the toppings on the raw dough and
then bake dough and toppings at the same
time. This makes homemade pizzas either
sloppy or dry. If you want your Piero's
pizza crispy on the outside and with a chewy
& buttery center and if you want fresh
toppings on it you must bake the dough
1. Leave the dough in its baking form in the oven on the center
2. Switch the oven on and set
it to the maximum temperature
3. Bake the pizza for exactly 11 minutes.
4. Take the pizza out of the
oven, close the oven door but leave it on.
This baking process will cost you approximately US $ 0.10 energy.
5. Coat the whole rim of the
pizza with approximately 2 table spoons
of olive oil.